Saturday, March 04, 2006

Web Audio Plus - free software

The bonus is free access to Web Audio Plus, a web audio creation program that is currently selling on the Internet for $US37.

The program comes with a training video as well.

The link for the zipped files for this program is:
http://tinyurl.com/cqg6b

If you have Win.zip or equivalent, you will unzip the files as part of the download process.

I have created an audio through Web Audio Plus to explain the next steps in the download and instal process. To listen, click on the PLAY button below:







If you missed the training video in the installation process, here is another one by Gary Ambrose, who provided this as a marketing tool for his ezine subscribers. The video tutorial takes you screen by screen through the audio creation and upload process:
http://www.garyambrose.com/recommends/first-video

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Mandana In Red said...

Dear Ron,
My name is Mandana, I am an Iranian woman. I am going to teach people how and why we should take care of our banknotes - as the short life of iranian note is a major problem in Iran - and recently I have startet a weblog, concerning the mater. I was searching for such a program or advise and experience on the internet when I found your blog. Do you know any resource for such information? if you know, plz tell me. This is my email address: mandanainred@yahoo.com
best regards
Mandana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home